This is a super easy recipe that will spice up a steak, some sausages or chicken.
Can’t think of anything better to go with a BBQ than this roasted capsicum & haloumi!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 35 minutes
Carbs per serve: 4.7g
Roasted Capsicum & Haloumi Ingredients
- 2 Red or Yellow Capsicums
- 80g Haloumi, sliced
- 1 tbsp Pine Nuts, lightly toasted
- Olive Oil
- Lemon Wedges
- Heat oven to 180°C.
- Cut the capsicums in half length ways, and remove the seeds and membranes.
- Place the capsicums skin down on a baking tray and lightly drizzle with olive oil.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove the capsicums from the oven and divide the haloumi slices between the capsicums.
- Return to the oven and cook for a further 15 minutes, or until the haloumi is a golden brown.
- Top with the toasted pine nuts, and serve with a lemon wedge.
If you found this recipe useful head to –Anna’s Low Carb Kitchen and follow my facebook page so you can learn how to get fast results by reducing carbs. I would also love to see photo’s of any of your creations!