Frittatas are quick and easy sources of protein and can be easily adjusted to your own taste, and this Salmon Frittata is simply divine.
It’s so easy to make – everything goes in the baking tray and the egg white gets poured over the top!
Perfect for Brekkie, Lunch or Dinner!
Play around with the flavours you add – choose anything from our Complete Low Carb Food List!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Carbs per serve 0.6g
- 300g Broccoli
- 100g Snow Peas
- 200g Low-Fat Fetta
- 200g Smoked Salmon
- 1 tsp Thyme (fresh is best, but dried is always fine)
- 500g Egg Whites – you can now buy these by the carton from the supermarket – much better value!
- Preheat oven to 180ºC.
- Place the veggies, fetta, salmon and thyme in an oven proof dish – then pour over the egg whites.
- Place in the oven and cook for 30 mins or until the top starts to brown.
- You can enjoy this frittata with a salad, a side of sweet potato chips or even enjoy leftovers on toast the next morning!
If you found this recipe useful head to –Anna’s Low Carb Kitchen and follow my facebook page so you can learn how to get fast results by reducing carbs.
I would also love to see photo’s of any of your creations!