These low carb Spinach and Fetta rolls are a great meal or snack for those of us who are more into savoury baked goods.
I’m always looking for a savoury breakfast option as sometimes I get too lazy to make eggs, and these are super easy to bring to work, as I tend to eat much later in the morning.
- 1 x packet of Our Low Carb Sunflower and Linseed Bread Mix
- 3 eggs
- 315 ml (1 1/4 cup) water
- 2 x packets of frozen spinach (500g) thawed out and moisture squeezed out
- 200g fetta crumbled
- 40g shredded cheddar for garnish
- Optional seeds of choice on top.
- Preheat the oven at 180 degrees
- Prepare the spinach and fetta – squeeze out the moisture from the spinach and crumble the fetta – combine well mix gently so the fetta doesn’t break down too much.
- Prepare a baking tray with lined muffin cups (I sprayed mine with oil as I know that the Coles ones stick)
- Combine the bread mix as per packet in a separate bowl. You may wish to season the dry mix with herbs, salt and pepper to flavour the dough.
- Then add the spinach and fetta mix
- Spoon the mixture evenly into tin and top with cheese and seeds
- Bake for 25-30 – Check with a skewer (mine needed to go to 25 mins) they may require a little longer as ovens do vary.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool out of the tin on a rack.
- Optional but tasty – serve warmed up with a little butter.
For more great Low Carb Recipes click here