These sugar free choc mint cookies are super easy to make. We made these for Easter, but you can enjoys these in any shape and anytime you like 😀
Makes 24 Cookies
- 160g Low Carb Cookie mix (½ packet)
- 30g almond meal
- 40g desiccated coconut
- 40g cocoa powder
- Teaspoon sweetener of choice.
- 70g melted butter
- 125ml milk of choice
NOTE: if the mixture is too moist to roll – add more almond meal, if its too dry, add a touch more milk.
- 1 batch of our Low Carb Icing Mix – prepared as per pack
- Peppermint essence (a few drops)
- sprinkles, m&m’s or anything you would like to decorate your cookies with.
- Preheat oven at 160ºC (320ªF) and line two baking trays with baking paper.
- Combine dry mix (Cookie mix, sweetener, almond meal, cocoa powder and coconut) into a bowl.
- Combine the melted butter and milk, and add to the dry mixture.
- In between 2 sheets of baking paper roll out the cookie dough to approx 5mm thin and cut out your cookies into ANY shape you like, peel from baking paper and place on lined tray.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until golden and allow to cool on rack.
- Allow to cool completely, then ice with a spoonful of icing and decorate how you like.
Storage: Once iced, Store in fridge for up to 5 days.
For more great Low Carb recipes, click here
I’d love to see your photos – tag me @annaslowcarbkitchen or post to my facebook page www.facebook.com/Annaslowcarbkitchen