These Sugar free Christmas Cinnamon Spice Cookies are perfect as homemade gift for friends and family, or lovely to serve when you have guests pop over during silly season.
Bake time: 12-15 mins
- 1 packet of Our Low Carb Cookie Base Mix
- 140g melted butter
- 80 ml (1/3 cup) almond milk
- 2 TB of sweetener of choice (40g) – we LOVE Natvia
- 2 teaspoons of mixed spice
- 1 heaped TB of ground Ginger
- Preheat oven to 160g degrees
- Mix together all of the dry ingredients well.
- Add in melted butter and milk and stir until fully combined.
- Place mix between 2 sheets of baking paper and roll out until 5mm thick.
- Using your favourite Christmas cookie cutters cut out your cookies and place on a lined baking tray.
- Bake on 160 degrees for 12-15 minutes or until golden.
- Let cool then decorate with white piped icing, silver cachous, or other Christmas themed decorations!
I’d love to see your photos – tag me @annaslowcarbkitchen
For more great Low Carb Recipes, click here
or post to my facebook page www.facebook.com/Annaslowcarbkitchen