These cute Sugar free Gingerbread Men are super fun and easy to make. Perfect for a homemade Christmas gift, or lovely to serve when you have guests pop over during silly season.
This recipe only uses 1/2 a packet of our Low Carb Cookie base mix, which leaves you with another half for a small batch of another flavour 🙂
Bake time: 12-15mins
- 1/2 packet (160g) of Our Low Carb Cookie Base Mix
- 70g or 1/3 cup melted butter or coconut oil
- 2 TB of milk of choice (we used unsweetened almond milk)
- 2 heaped TB of Natvia or sweetener of choice
- 1 heaped TB ginger (12g)
- 1 teaspoon of mixed spice(4g)
- Preheat oven at 160 degrees.
- Mix together all of the dry ingredients well.
- Add in melted butter and milk and stir until fully combined.
- Place mix between 2 sheets of baking paper and roll out until 5mm thick.
- Using your Ginger men cookie cutter, cut out your cookies and place on a lined baking tray.
- Bake at 160 degrees for 12-15mins or until golden.
- Let cool then decorate. Makes 9 men.
- Icing was purchased from Woolies and a packet of mini m&m’s
- Pipe onto your cookies and dress with the red or green buttons. (m&ms)
I’d love to see your photos – tag me @annaslowcarbkitchen
For more great Low Carb Recipes, click here
or post to my facebook page www.facebook.com/Annaslowcarbkitchen