This sugar free lemon curd is low carb and delicious. Use it for cakes, poured over pancakes, as a cupcake filling, or whichever way you like to have it!
- 1 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice (pulp was added back in for extra goodness)
- 6 eggs
- 125g soft butter
- 1/3 cup (75g) Our Low Carb Icing Mix
- Whisk all ingredients together well.
- Place in a heatproof bowl over a pot of water and cook on low heat until it thickens.
- Pour the curd into a cool bowl and allow to cool completely on the bench at room temperature, before pouring into a jar.
- Will keep in the fridge for up to 7 days.
For more great low carb recipes, click here.
I’d love to see your photos – tag me @annaslowcarbkitchen or post to my Facebook page www.facebook.com/Annaslowcarbkitchen