Are you after a bread that is packed full of super crunchy seeds that will keep you full and satisfied? Our Super Seedy Low Carb Bread is PERFECT for you.
You can use any seed mix combo of your choice.
*Nutrition based on per slice.
Serves: 20 slices
- 1 packet of Our Low Carb Sunflower and Linseed Bread
- 3 eggs
- 20ml (1TB) vinegar
- 1 1/4 cups (315ml) water
- 3/4 cup (80g) your favourite seed mix (Anna’s fave sunflower, chia and sesame)
- Preheat a fan-forced oven to 180°C degrees and line a small loaf tin with baking paper.
- Empty contents of this pack and the seed mix into a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together water, eggs and vinegar then pour the wet mix into the dry bread mix. Stir only enough to just combine.
- Pour batter into the loaf tin, Using a spatula to ensure no mix is wasted. Even out the mix and sprinkle with your favourite seeds.
- Place on top shelf of preheated oven and bake for 60 minutes, rotating at half way to ensure even baking.
- After 60 minutes, test with a skewer and cook for another 10-15 minutes if need be. After baking, remove from tin and place on cooling rack for 2 hours.
Chill & Slice – For best results, refrigerate bread overnight then slice using a sharp serrated bread knife.
- Our tins are 9x20cm. If your tin is wider than this your slices will be wider but not as tall.
- DO NOT Over-mix or use electric beaters. This can prevent your bread from rising.
- All ovens are different. If in doubt bake your bread for an extra 10 minutes.
- Keep in the fridge 5 days or in the freezer for up to 3 months.
For more great Low Carb recipes, click here
I’d love to see your photos – tag me @annaslowcarbkitchen or post to my facebook page www.facebook.com/Annaslowcarbkitchen