These Low Carb Sandwich thins are perfect for a quick meal. Top with your favourite toppings and away you go!
Pick any combination of seeds you love, and add different flavours to the mix. You can truly make a flavour that suits your personal tastes.
Prep Time: Approx 10-12mins
Cook Time: 20mins and an extra 10 for crispiness
Makes: 8 squares
- 50g Our Low Carb Bread Mix
- 20g Lupin Flakes
- 10g Flaxmeal or Psyllium Husk (whichever you have, both work fine)
- Pinch of salt and mixed herbs
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup water
- 2 TB of Olive oil
- 3 teasp Parmesan
- Chilli flakes (optional)
- 40g of your favourite mix of seeds
- Preheat oven for 180 degrees
- Line baking tray with Baking Paper and spray a little oil
- Mix the dry ingredients, parmesan and chilli flakes into a bowl.
- In a seperate bowl whisk together the eggs, water and olive oil
- Mix together the wet ingredients with the dry mix, combine into a smooth liquid batter
- Pour onto tray and spread evenly as thin as you like
- Sprinkle the seeds all over the base and then press them in lightly but firm.
- Bake for 20mins or until crispy.
- Flip it over and bake for another 5-10mins for extra crispiness.
- Cut into 8 squares.
- Store in the fridge for 3-4 days. To reheat, pop into your toaster or press grill.
- Can freeze, thaw out in the fridge overnight and reheat as per above.
For more great Low Carb recipes, click here
I’d love to see your photos – tag me @annaslowcarbkitchen or post to my facebook page www.facebook.com/Annaslowcarbkitchen