The MOST DELICIOUS FUDGEY Brownies ever that also happen to be Vegan! (because extra veggies is not a bad thing for anyone!!)
Makes – 20 brownies
- 1 pack of our Low Carb Choc Cake Mix
- 1 grated Zucchini (peel it first if you need to hide the fact you’re baking with Zucchini!)
- 3/4 cup chopped walnuts (100g) or 100g macadamia’s chopped
- 200g chopped dark or sugar-free chocolate. (we recommend Lindt Excellence 90%, is dairy-free/gluten-free and is the lowest in carb)
- 1/2 a soft avocado
- 1/2 cup coconut oil (100ml)
- 2/3 cup milk of choice (190ml)
- 2 Tablespoons chia seeds (24g)
NOTE: You can use 2 eggs in place of the 2 Tablespoons of chia seeds & avo if you wish.
- Preheat the oven to 160 degrees and line a slice tray around 20cm by 30cm,
- Blend/blitz together – 1/2 a soft avocado, 1/2 cup coconut oil, 2/3 cup milk of choice and 2 Tablespoons chia seeds – let this mix sit at least 15 minutes whilst you chop and prep the rest of your brownie ingredients.
- Combine the Chocolate Cupcake Mix, Grated zucchini, chopped nuts and dark chocolate in a bowl, then add the avocado mix and combine well.
- Transfer the mix to the tray and bake for 30-40 mins
- Let cool and then chill in the fridge (the fridge is what makes it the fudgiest)
- Keeps for 5 days in the fridge or 3 months in the freezer.
- Serve at room temp.
**Pictured with Macadamia’s (Anna ran out of walnuts) Nutrition based on Walnuts. Macadamia Nutrition was similar – carbs -per serve 4.8g, Protein 3.9g, Fat 17.4g