These Wholesome Apricot Pecan Cookies were super easy to make. Perfect for a healthy snack in between meals or a light brekkie to go.
- 1/2 pack of our Low Carb Cookie Mix
- 1/2 cup desiccated coconut (50g)
- 1/2 cup chopped dried apricots (75g)
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans (60g)
- 2 teaspoon vanilla essence (10g)
- 1/4 cup melted butter (60g)
- 1/3 cup milk of choice (80g)
- Optional – extra Pecan halves for decoration.
- Preheat the oven at 160 degrees and line a flat baking tray
- In one bowl combine the dry ingredients (cookie mix, coconut, apricots, pecans)
- In another bowl mix together the wet ingredients (milk, butter and vanilla essence) and add to the dry mix. Combine well.
- Roll the mix into 12 even balls and then press flay with a fork.
- Press a whole pecan into each cookie as decoration prior to baking.
- Bake for 20mins or until golden brown and cool on rack.
- Store in fridge 5 days or freezer 3 months
For more great Low Carb recipes, click here
I’d love to see your photos – tag me @annaslowcarbkitchen or post to my facebook page www.facebook.com/Annaslowcarbkitchen