Having seen Slendier Noodles in the supermarket for a while now, I havent had a go at cooking with them.
I was craving stir fry noodles and thought i’d have a go at a Low Carb Singapore Noodle dish. This was super easy to put together. You can choose your favourite protein and Low Carb veggies of choice. There are no rules!! 😀
Cook Time: 15mins
- 1 Packet of Slendier noodles (could use the noodles, spaghetti or angel hair in their range)
- 1/2 BBQ Chicken shredded and skinned.
- 2 cups of mixed veggies ( asparagus, red capsicum, snow peas, garlic, onion, 1/4 cabbage)
- 1 TB Curry Powder
- 1 TB Tamari Sauce
- 2 TB Oilive oil
- Chilli (fresh or dried)
- SLENDIER Angel Hair noodles: Process: Drain and rinse in warm/ hot water well. Then dry between paper towel. I had them pressed between the paper towel while I was prepping the veggies.
- Chop all your veggies and get your spices ready.
- Heat the oil in the pot and put in garlic, onion and veggies. Stir fry until they soften slightly. Throw in the Chicken, Tamari and Curry powder.
- Add in ¼ cup boiling water, keep tossing the ingredients. Then add the noodles and keep stir frying until the noodles are coated in the curry powder and combined with the other ingredients.
- Serve immediately 😀
Suggestion: I would throw an egg in there and add it to the stir fry next time, I think that would be pretty tasty too.
For more great Low Carb Recipes click here