Sugar-free Raspberry Jam Coconut Slice!! A childhood favourite of many. And now, thanks to Anna, we have a great Low Carb, sugar-free treat for us Low Carbers to enjoy.
Ingredients and Method for Slice Base
- Follow instructions to make our Low Carb Slice Base – https://annaslowcarbkitchen.com.au/low-carb-slice-base
- Bake base and let cool.
Ingredients for Raspberry Jam
- 1 pack (500g) Frozen Raspberries
- 1/3 cup (50g )chia seeds.
- 1/4 cup (50g) Our Low Carb Icing Mix or sweetener of choice (optional)
- Microwave the berries and chia seeds together until liquid, stir through the sweetener if desired (can leave out if happy with the super tangy berries!
- Let cool in the fridge.
Ingredients for Coconut Topping
- 2 eggs
- 1.5 cups (150g) desiccated coconut
- 1/4 cup (50g) Our Low Carb Icing Mix OR sweetener of choice
- Place cool Raspberry Jam on top of cool slice base.
- Top with coconut mixture.
- Bake for 15-20 mins or until golden brown at about 160 deg.
- Keep in fridge for 5 days or slice and freeze.
ENJOY the happy childhood memories 🙂
For more great Low Carb Recipes, click here