Nothing beats weekend BBQ’s with friends or family and enjoying a few drinks.
Have you noticed the increase in ‘flavoured mineral waters’ on the market? Not that I am complaining, I love these. 😀 It can be confusing looking at how many options of flavoured, sparkling waters and mixer drinks there are in the supermarket.
All of these diet drinks are similar – and they do contain minimal carbs. It comes down to personal preference.
Our criteria – 2g Carbs or less per 100ml.
Our Top Pick Sparkling Water!
Carbonated mineral water, Food acid (citric acid) and natural flavours.
- These drinks are so refreshing on a hot day – and definitely, inspire me to keep my water levels up.
- Office Fave! 😀
- Come in a few flavours – Grapefruit, Raspberry, Lime
- No sugar OR artificial sweeteners.
Carbonated Spring water and Natural Flavours
- Comes in a variety of flavours.
- These have become my favourite.
- Comes in cans, which are extra bubbly 😀
Purified Sparkling water, Nexba natural sweetener blend, citric acid and natural flavours
- These are a little sweeter than most flavoured sparkling waters I have come across.
- Great selection of flavours.
Carbonated natural mineral water, reconstituted juice (4-5%)natural flavours, preservatives, sweeteners, natural colour and food acid.
- This range does contain sweeteners.
- Have not tried this brand – there are so many options these days, that you will be able to find one that is sweetened naturally.
Natural Sparkling Waters.
Naturally carbonated water and sodium, thats it.
- Comes down to brand preference, as each have a slight difference in taste and amount of sodium. I love San Pellegrino, but its a bit more $$ than other brands. But they are all pretty much the same.
- Its plain, leaving it open for you to add your own flavours (sliced cucumber and mint) or citrus fruit.
Carbonated water, sodium
- As far as sparkling mixers go – you can’t beat Soda Water. Absolutely nothing bad or hiding in it. I find it more fizzy than mineral water.
- Yes it has a very plain and unsweetened flavour – however this is great because you can add whatever you like.
- My favourite would be frozen Blueberries or Raspberries.
Schweppes – Classic Mixers
Carbonated water, natural flavours, food acids, sweeteners, colours, preservatives
- I included these, as these are classic mixers (not mineral waters) but I felt they needed a mention)
- These use artificial sweeteners
You can also follow my Facebook page for more regular product reviews and information.
You may also like my Review of Hamburger Patties 🙂
Updated April 2018
**Please note information was accurate at the time of collecting. If changes are made to the brand (packaging or nutrition) within our updates, please refer to their website. Changes may occur regarding their availability, please check with your local supermarket for more info.