Not everyone enjoys the flavoured mineral water, and prefer something a little closer to ‘soft drinks’
We chose not to include the standard “Diet” drinks (Coke, Pepsi, Fanta, Sprite, Diet Rite drinks etc) as most people are aware of these.
**Some of these include artificial sweeteners, we thought it is best to include ones with and without. There are people who don’t mind to include these in their diet. The majority of artificially sweetened drinks that are on the market are all going to be Low to no carbs. It is all about personal preference.
Our criteria – 3g Carbs or less per 100ml.
Our Top Pick Sugar-free Soft drink!
Carbonated mineral water, Food acids and flavours – grapefruit oil, other citrus extracts, sweeteners, preservatives, colours
- Great mixer with Vodka or on its own.
- Does have artificial sweeteners.
- Schweppes also have a Diet Lemonade option too.
Carbonated Spring water and Natural sweeteners (Erythritol and stevia) and natural Flavours
- These use natural sweeteners.
- The Cola flavour doesn’t really taste like Coke, but I think it would be hard to get the exact taste of coke naturally.
Carbonated mineral water, reconstituted juices, flavours, sweeteners, colours
- I have only tried the Lemon Lime bitters flavour (with vodka and lots of ice) I didn’t mind it.
- These have artificial sweeteners
Carbonated water, ginger root, cane sugar, natural flavours, yeast, acids, preservatives, sweeteners, antioxidants, stabilisers
- This brand also has a diet Sarsaparilla (if you like that flavour)
- Great as a mixer or on its own.
- This does have artificial sweeteners
Carbonated spring water, reconstituted juices, sugar, food acids, natural flavours, green tea and natural sweeteners
- These are naturally sweetened with stevia
- I’ve only tried Passionfruit, to me there was a stevia aftertaste that I didn’t enjoy. But it’s a great alternative if you like passionfruit.
**As mentioned at the top, if you don’t mind artificial sweeteners there are many different varieties in the supermarket like the Coke range and Diet Rite.
Updated April 2018
**Please note information was accurate at the time of collecting. If changes are made to the brand (packaging or nutrition) within our updates, please refer to their website. Changes may occur regarding their availability, please check with your local supermarket for more info.
You can also follow my Facebook page for more regular product reviews and information.
You may also like my Review of Hamburger Patties 🙂