These Triple Chocolate Cookies are PERFECT to kill that mid afternoon chocolate craving. There is 5.6g Protein per cookie, so they will keep you full until dinner time.
Makes 20 cookies
- 1/2 packet of our Low Carb Cookie Base Mix
- 250ml milk of choice (we used unsweetened almond milk)
- 70g melted butter
- 100g dark choc chips
- 70g Cocoa (2/3rds cup
- 20g white choc chips (1 heaped tablespoon)
- Preheat the oven at 160 degrees and line a flat baking tray
- In one bowl combine the dry ingredients (cookie mix, chocolate chips and cocoa
- In another bowl mix together the wet ingredients (milk and melted butter) and add to the dry mix. Combine well.
- Roll into balls and flatten onto the baking tray.
- Bake for 15 mins or until golden.
- Cool on rack.